Great for salads and stir fry
1. Place lentils in a quart jar and cover with 2 cups water .
2. Cover the top of the jar with cheesecloth and secure with a rubber band.
3. Let sit in water overnight(12 hours).
4. The next day drain off water.
5. Rinse and drain once or twice daily and keep out of sunlight.
6. On the third day (some people wait till the 4th) you will have sprouts with about a 1/4-1/2" tail on them. They are ready! Place in glass jar or plastic jar or bag. They shouldn't be too wet. Keep in fridge.
Use on salads, as a snack, in stir fries, ground up in spreads