Pulse Raisers Chocolate Banana Bread
A filling after school snack.
100mls/3.5 oz unsalted butter, melted
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
2 tblsps sour cream
1 and 1/2 cups TWGS chick pea flour
3-4 tblsps of cocoa powder.
1 tsp baking powder
1. Whisk the eggs and sugar until light and fluffy before adding the butter, sour cream and the mashed bananas.
2. Stir very well, the best way is with an electric mixer as this will combine the bananas even more throughout the mixture with minimal lumps.
3. Sift flour, cocoa powder and baking powder into the batter and stir until completely mixed.
4. Pour into a greased loaf tin and bake in a pre-heated oven 175C/350 F for 25 to 45 minutes.
5. Keep an eye on it and check it after 25 minutes. Check by using a thin skewer into the centre of the loaf and it should come out clean.