Pulse Raisers Lentil And Cauliflower Soup
Booming good soup !
1 cup of Green Lentils
1 brown onion, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely diced
2 potatoes peeled and diced
2 carrots peeled and diced
1/2 cauliflower chopped into florets
1/4 tea nutmeg
2 tablespoons light olive oil
2 litre s of vegetable stock
Salt & Pepper
1. Prehear over to 200 degrees Celsius. When hot, place the cauliflower into an over proof dish and coat in oil.
2. Sprinkle lightly with nutmeg and a pinch of salt.
3. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes until almost soft and very lightly browned on the points.
4. Wash lentils under running water. Drain well
5. In large pot heat the rest of the oil and add the onion and garlic and some salt and pepper.
6. Turn heat to low to medium whilst adding other vegetables.
7. Add the potato, lentils, carrot and cloves missing thorough as you go.
8. Add the stock and mix well