Wimmera Lamb, Lentil and Lemongrass Curry
6-8 hours (slow cooker)
A heartly and tasty dinner
1 kg Wimmera Lamb (boneless shoulder or chump) diced
1/2 cup Wimmera Red or Brown Lentils
2 tbsp. Yellow Curry Paste
410g tin Crushed Australian Tomatoes with Herbs
2 tbsp. Lemongrass stir–in-paste
1. Place the lamb in the slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle lentils over lamb.
3. In a bowl, mix together curry paste, tomatoes, lemongrass and half a cup of water.
4. Add to the lamb and stir to combine .
5. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
6. To serve season with a little more lemongrass and cracked pepper.