6-8 hours (slow cooker)
Wimmera Lamb, Lentil and Lemongrass Curry
A hearty and tasty dinner, easy to prepare in a slow cooker.
1 kg Wimmera lamb (boneless shoulder or chump) diced
1/2 cup WGS red or brown Lentils
2 tbsp. yellow curry paste
410g tin crushed tomatoes with herbs
2 tbsp. lemongrass stir–in-paste
1. Place the lamb in the slow cooker.
2. Sprinkle lentils over lamb.
3. In a bowl, mix together curry paste, tomatoes, lemongrass and half a cup of water.
4. Add to the lamb and stir to combine .
5. Cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or until meat is tender.
6. To serve season with a little more lemongrass and cracked pepper.